The use of an electronic visitor management system has increased to an exponential level in the past few years. This system ensures easy and quick check-ins and tracking of visitors visiting an establishment. This system has replaced traditional visitor sign-in books and offering multiple benefits to the users. Here, we discuss some of the best advantages of using this system.
- Accurate Information- The system allows accurate and uniform recording of visitor’s related information. There is no need for the receptionist to type in the information or jot down details from his business card or a driver’s license. The information can be entered just by scanning the card, which saves a lot of time and effort.
- Reporting- The system makes it easy to record and store visitor information in a computer database. This makes it easier and effortless to ensure quick searching, sorting, analyzing, and retrieving visitor data for any given period. The reports have complete information on visitors’ sign-ins, sign-outs, who they saw on their visit, etc. This helps ensure the safety and security of business establishments.
- Speed of Sign-In-Using an electronic visitor management system makes signing-in speedy and efficient. The user can sign in the visitor without wasting much time scanning his business card. This will help in acquiring pertinent information to be recorded in their database.
- Pre-Registering Visitors- If the user already knows about the impending visit of a visitor, his information can be added to the system before his arrival, or pre-register him, thus saving time in the sign-in process.
- Photo Printing- Using this system, users can quickly print a visitor badge. The system makes use of a camera to take the visitor’s picture and add it to the badge he is expected to carry for his quick identification while he is on the premises. It also helps in curbing the problem of the security breach.
- Quick Recognition- Visitors who are coming back to the premises are immediately recognized as his information is already saved and stored in the electronic visitor management system. This way, his sign-in process is quick and efficient.
The above advantages make use of this system as an important requirement for businesses handling a lot of visitors daily.